About the Journal
Focus and Scope
The E-BPJ publishes double-blind peer-reviewed, original research conference papers relating to Environment-Behaviour, General Psychology, and Quality of Life issues affecting the Asian/African/Arabian communities living in both their countries and in others. The selected papers published were presented at the multiple serial annual international conferences (Memories) held worldwide since 2010, jointly organised by the Association of Malaysian Environment-Behaviour Researchers (AMER), Association of Behavioural Researchers on Asians/Africans/Arabians (ABRA), and Centre for Environment-Behaviour Studies (cE-Bs), Faculty of Architecture, Planning & Surveying, Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), Malaysia. More information about the submission process can be found at Forthcoming conferences. The Paper Processing Charge (Publication Fees) is @ USD300 per full paper (double-blind peer review included) for the full paper to be published. Commencing 2018 the E-BPJ is published three times annually, excluding Special Issues. Published by e-IPH Ltd UK.
Peer Review Process
Papers are double-blind peer-reviewed within three weeks by the Editorial Board Members represented from 16 countries. Papers are assessed based on seven criteria as follows:-
- Relevancy; Research background; Clarity of Aim and Objectives.
2. Literature Review
- Relation of research to previous studies; Issues derived from literature; Updated references (less than 5 years).
- Detailed clear description; Procedures justified; Limitations acknowledged.
- Clearly described; Relevant findings highlighted.
5. Analysis & Discussion
- Relevant findings discussed in relation to theories /issues/objectives/ literature; Considerations of implications beyond the confines of the research.
6. Conclusions & Recommendations
- Retrospective evaluation of research & Contributions; Recommendations for improving the situation; Identification of new directions for further research
- Standard of English Language (Score to be above 90%) and Similarity Index (Plagiarism) to be less than 30%, based on Grammarly; Clarity of illustrations; APA style of referencing.
Commencing 2018 the E-BPJ is published three times annually, excluding Supplementary issues.
Open Access Policy
The E-BPJ is an international multidisciplinary Open Access Journal which adheres to the BOAI definition of open access: that users have the right to ‘read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles’.
Copyright & Creative Commons Licence
eISSN: 2398-4287 © Year. The Authors. Published for AMER ABRA by e-International Publishing House, Ltd., UK. This is an open access article under the CC BY-NC-ND license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/).
The authors hold the copyright without restrictions and also retain publishing rights without restrictions.
Responsibilitiy of Peer Review
The double-blind peer–review process is under the responsibility of AMER (Association of Malaysian Environment-Behaviour Researchers), ABRA (Association of Behavioural Researchers on Asians) and cE-Bs (Centre for Environment-Behaviour Studies), Faculty of Architecture, Planning & Surveying, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia. Currently the Board Members (Advisory & Reviews) are represented from 16 countries.
This journal is sponsored by
Proceedings of previous international conferences organised by the Association of Malaysian Environment-Behaviour Researchers (AMER) since 2010 were published and accessible online in Elsevier's Procedia Social and Behavioural Sciences (ISSN: 1887-0428) , www.ScienceDirect.com. Those proceedings have all been indexed in Thomson Reuter's Web of Science (WoS). The inevitable but timely birth of the Environment-Behaviour Proceedings Journal in 2016 was mainly to sustain the publication of the proceedings of forthcoming annual, serial international conferences to be organised jointly by AMER, ABRA and cE-Bs. This journal is currently indexed in Clarivate Analytics (WoS) and ScienceOPEN.