Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- All the boxes must be ticked before you are allowed to proceed to the next section.
Please choose the appropriate Section for the submission.
- This manuscript has not been previously published.
- At least 1 author must be from an institution/organisation from abroad.
- This manuscript should be in the WORDS file as per the template, to be submitted in the Original File (Only 1 file allowed)
This manuscript should be submitted together in the Supplementary File (More than 1 file allowed) with the following:-
a) Conference Registration Form
b) Publishing Agreement
c) Non-refundable Fees
(Abstract Fees for Abstract submission OR
Registration Fees and Publication Fees for Full Paper submission)
d) Student ID, AMERABRA Membership Cert (if applicable).
- Compulsory to email all documents submitted to the Conf Secretariat.
- Successful manuscript to be published had attained an equivalent minimum Grammarly score of 90% for the English Language and Similarity Index (Plagiarism) of not more than 15%, based on Grammarly.
eISSN: 2398-4287 © Year. The Authors. Published for AMER ABRA cE-Bs by e-International Publishing House, Ltd., UK. This is an open access article under the CC BY-NC-ND license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/). Peer–review under responsibility of AMER (Association of Malaysian Environment-Behaviour Researchers), ABRA (Association of Behavioural Researchers on Asians) and cE-Bs (Centre for Environment-Behaviour Studies), Faculty of Architecture, Planning & Surveying, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia.